This questionnaire is to fully understand what type of target audience. When I have my completed questionnaires, their answers can help me make my magazine suitable for my customer's needs and wants.

This is one of my completed questionnaires, I am going to use this one for an example because I am aiming at a woman audience. I made 10 questionnaires for each individual i chose 5 boys and 5 girls so I had a fair result. I also chose two women and men who are in their 30s to find out what age prefers a type of genre of music.
I found out that most boys prefer an indie or alternative music genre while the others prefer pop and rock music. This signal me that I should not aim my target audience at male audience. I found out that the most girls prefer a pop and R&B genre while the minority prefer an indie genre.
For question 5 I found out that most of my applicants prefer todays music than older music, therefore I shall be doing current music of today for my audience in my magazine. I have chosen a pop genre for my music magazine, this should be involving current music.
I will be setting my magazine price at £2-3 because I intend my magazine to have a glossy cover and pages within the magazine, so this will not have a cheap tacky look to my target audience, when they are viewing my magazine. I have set my magazine at this price, because it should pay for the cost of that type of paper (glossy) I want for my magazine.
I found out that most boys prefer an indie or alternative music genre while the others prefer pop and rock music. This signal me that I should not aim my target audience at male audience. I found out that the most girls prefer a pop and R&B genre while the minority prefer an indie genre.
For question 5 I found out that most of my applicants prefer todays music than older music, therefore I shall be doing current music of today for my audience in my magazine. I have chosen a pop genre for my music magazine, this should be involving current music.
I will be setting my magazine price at £2-3 because I intend my magazine to have a glossy cover and pages within the magazine, so this will not have a cheap tacky look to my target audience, when they are viewing my magazine. I have set my magazine at this price, because it should pay for the cost of that type of paper (glossy) I want for my magazine.

Well done - you can now feel confident that you have made the right choices!
ReplyDelete